Our Physiotherapists Can Get You Back to Sport in the Fastest Timeframes
When dealing with sporting injuries, we find that athletes want answers to these questions:
- What is my injury?
- When can I return to sport?
- Why did it happen? How do we ensure it doesn’t happen again?
- What is the plan?
Here at Move Physiotherapy, it is our goal to provide the same premium level of service afforded to our best athletes to the members of our local communities.
Our physiotherapists understand the requirements of most sports and are experienced in rehabilitating these injuries. And, not only do our physiotherapists understand your sport – WE PLAY THEM! We are netballers, basketballers, swimmers, triathletes and more…
We ensure each athlete receives a thorough physical examination, not only to diagnose your pain and injury; but also to understand WHY this injury has occurred. With this deeper understanding of your biomechanics, in conjunction with appropriate rehabilitation exercise we can get you back to sport in the fastest timeframes, and ensure your injury does not become a long term ‘niggle’. We provide only evidence-based treatments, and have a fully equipped gymnasiums in each clinic for your rehabilitation.
We have two main locations. Our main clinic is based in the Gateway Centre in the Westfield Booragoon complex. This brand new clinic is equipped with state of art treatment rooms, a fully equipped rehabilitation gymnasium in a central and convenient location. Our second East Fremantle clinic is based inside the Fremantle Rowing Club. This satellite clinic has a beautiful waterfront location with newly constructed rooms, and a complete gymnasium that is shared with members of the Fremantle Rowing Club. This clinic comes fully equipped with change rooms and showers.
Why you should choose us:
- Discounted Standard and Extended Initial Appointments – Get a Good Understanding of Your Pain!
- Longer 30 minute followup consultations.
- Experienced Physiotherapy and Remedial Massage team.
- Understand the root cause of your aches and pains.
- Targeted rehabilitation of your injuries utilising our fully equipped gym setting.
- Bulk Billing for DVA Patients (White and Gold Card).
To book your appointment at Move Physiotherapy, you can call us at the clinic on 08 6113 8062, or follow this link to book online.