Join Our Team
Are you an amazing Physio who wants to thrive working in a private practice setting within an awesome team?
Do you value professional development highly?
Are you looking for a fulfilling position with opportunities for career growth in a team that are genuinely interested in adding value to you?
Then please read on!
Wage: Base + Commission Incentive (Generally $70,000-80,000 + 45% Commission)
Role: Full Time
Move Physiotherapy was commenced in December 2018, with humble beginnings in the Fremantle Rowing Club. Since that point we have rapidly expanded into a second location and grown to 8+ practitioners in that short time!
We have a sport and active physiotherapy focus. Both our clinics have a fully equipped gymnasium setup, with our Fremantle room being located inside the Rowing Club Gymnasium. Our Booragoon office combines the elegance of a premium Garden City location with 3 treatment rooms and a 80m2 gym space for all your rehabilitation needs.
View our facilities here: https://www.movephysiotherapy.com.au/facilities/
Fundamentally, we believe that every injury should be rehabilitated. From the most basic of ankle sprains, to preventing long term back pain.
Our exercise rehabilitation focus ensure that we are not simply manual therapy technicians. In addition to following a growing evidence base encouraging active therapy, this ensures our longevity as a practitioner. Our head physiotherapists can expertly upskill you in exercise rehabilitation to ensure a seamless transition into our clinic.
We even offer Force Plate technology for assessments of strength and control that is otherwise only offered at elite sporting clubs. Read more here: https://www.movephysiotherapy.com.au/axit/
As a clinic, we are known for delivering exceptional client experiences and health outcomes. We have achieved 100+ 5 star google reviews between our Booragoon and East Fremantle clinics in just 2 years. We want you to continue to help us deliver these outcomes.
We love to provide our team with continual education, helping to take your career to the next level. The role will include weekly lunch time Professional Development meetings. The role also includes an annual Professional Development allowance!
We have strong relationships with some of the top allied health professionals, gyms and sports clubs in the local area.
We focus on bringing out the best in our team members, because we know this will result in the best experience for our clients as well.
Does this describe you?
• You love people and have excellent communication skills,
• You are passionate about health and feel you would like to make a difference to the lives of others,
• You have a thirst for further learning, growth and development,
• You are confident, driven and motivated,
• You are looking for a rewarding position that you would like to build your future career from
…then we want to talk with you more about this opportunity!
What can we offer you?
We will mentor you closely to ensure you continue to grow and learn, while becoming an integral part of our team.
Here are the benefits of working with us:
• You get weekly mentoring and in-house continuing education to help you reach your full potential, both professionally and personally
• You will have access to a full Olympic lifting gym, Pilates reformers and all BRAND NEW EQUIPMENT!
• Force platforms for objective performance testing. Modern assessment tools to compliment your therapy.
• You will be part of a very strong and committed team and you get to learn from other health professionals who are aligned with our mission
• You will be involved in creative new ways to provide a premium service to our clients.
• You will get excellent work conditions in a positive social environment
• You will have an career plan with identifiable steps to progress structurally through the company.
This position won’t be open for long though, so If you believe you are the right person, please forward your cover letter and resume to Daniel via email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR simply return your application through this ad.