Children’s Physiotherapy Booragoon & East Fremantle
Did you know that Move Physiotherapy are also leaders in the field of children’s musculoskeletal physiotherapy?
Our team has extensive experience in treating children with musculoskeletal pain. Physiotherapist Daniel even has experience lecturing internationally in the field of paediatric physiotherapy – leading University lecture series’ in Vietnam on consecutive years.
Our team has extensive experience in treating childrens injuries such as:
- Knee Pain – including ‘Maltracking Disorders’ and ‘Osgood Schlatters Disease’
- Heel pain – including Severs Disease
- Hip pain – such as Irritable Hip Syndrome and even Perthes Disease
along with a host of other debilitating conditions often dismissed as ‘growing pains.’ In addition, our physiotherapy team can perform an indepth biomechanical analysis of your childs movements, thereby preventing injuries in years to come.
We have two clinic locations where you can take advantage of this offer. Our main clinic is based in the Gateway Centre in the Westfield Booragoon complex. This brand new clinic is equipped with state of art treatment rooms, a fully equipped rehabilitation gymnasium in a central and convenient location. Our second East Fremantle clinic is based inside the Fremantle Rowing Club. This satellite clinic has a beautiful waterfront location with newly constructed rooms, and a complete gymnasium that is shared with members of the Fremantle Rowing Club. This clinic comes fully equipped with change rooms and showers.
Why you should choose us:
- Longer 40 minute appointment times.
- Experienced Physiotherapy team.
- Understand the root cause of your aches and pains.
- Targeted rehabilitation of your injuries utilising our fully equipped gym setting.
- Bulk Billing for EPC Claims.
To book your appointment at Move Physiotherapy, you can call us at the clinic on 08 6113 8062, or follow this link to book online.