About Move Physiotherapy
Move Physiotherapy was established in East Fremantle in 2018. We offer all traditional physiotherapy modalities including massage, mobilisation, manipulation and dry needling and also have a fully equipped rehabilitation gymnasium to guide you through your exercise rehabilitation.
Bookings can be made online or via telephone. We treat private clients and those covered by the Department of Veterans Affairs. EPC claims will be bulk billed. No referral is needed.
What to expect from your consult
At Move Physiotherapy, it is our goal to not only eliminate your pain but also provide you with the tools and education to stop this pain from coming back. Clients will receive a thorough initial consultation, during which your physiotherapist will provide you with a clear diagnosis and treatment plan for your condition.
In addition to highlighting the source of your current symptoms, your physiotherapist will aim to identify contributing factors to your pain. Especially in the case of recurrent pain, if we can work out the ‘why’ of how your pain keeps recurring, we can aim our treatment at the source and therefore eliminate that pain once and for all.
Why you should choose us:
- Discounted Standard and Extended Initial Appointments – Get a Good Understanding of Your Pain!
- Longer 30 minute followup consultations.
- Experienced Physiotherapy and Remedial Massage team.
- Understand the root cause of your aches and pains.
- Targeted rehabilitation of your injuries utilising our fully equipped gym setting.
- Bulk Billing for DVA Patients (White and Gold Card).
- Bulk Billing for EPC Claims.